Carne Asada (Steak) Fries.
You can cook Carne Asada (Steak) Fries using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carne Asada (Steak) Fries
- Prepare 8 of Potatoes, sliced thin (into fries).
- Prepare 1 lb of Shredded Cheese (I use Monterrey Jack).
- You need 1 lb of Steak, cooked and diced.
Carne Asada (Steak) Fries step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Fry up them taters.
- Season em good (I use Lawrys season salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper).
- Cook that steak & then dice it.
- Pregrease your baking dish & Layer up! Toss fries, cheese, and steak in dish (I use my cast iron skillet). and repeat layers. DONT BE SHY WITH THE CHEESE!.
- Bake for about 10 mins or until cheese is melted.
- Add your own toppings such as sour cream, guac, pico, etc. AND ENJOY!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…