Arwen's Creamy German Potato Soup.
You can cook Arwen's Creamy German Potato Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Arwen's Creamy German Potato Soup
- You need 16 oz of potatoes chopped.
- It’s 3 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s of . 75 cup Kirkland Unsweetened Almond Beverage.
- Prepare 2 tbls of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small onion, sliced.
- You need .5 cup of Celery, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Bragg Liquid Aminos.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Carrot.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
Arwen's Creamy German Potato Soup step by step
- Fry garlic and onions until fragrant.
- Add celery and carrots and cook for a few minutes.
- Add peeled and cut up potatoes. Add bay leaf. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Take 1/3 of mixture and set aside.
- Carefully pour the rest into your Vitamix and add Almond Beverage and Aminos. Work on a low setting for 30 seconds. Add the 1/3 mix you set aside and add the back to the soup.
- Makes 6 1 cup servings.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…