Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos. This spicy shrimp taco recipe is also extremely flexible – make them how you want! While I am partial to the pineapple cucumber slaw and avocado crema. These shrimp tacos are spicy and delicious.
These spicy shrimp tacos are filled with grilled fresh shrimp, shredded cabbage and carrot, and topped with a savory grilled salsa of tomatillos and jalapeno peppers. Place skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. These easy Shrimp Tacos are marinated in a mixture of lime, fish sauce, ginger and soy sauce, stir fried, then served on warm tortillas with the most incredible Asian salsa, pickled vegetables and fresh herbs. You can have Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of medium frozen or fresh shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of spicy pork sausage.
- You need 1 of yellow squash, chopped.
- You need 1 of jalapeño, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of Small round corn tortillas.
- You need of Chipotle or taco seasoning.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
Spicy sauteed shrimp are served in soft tacos with chopped mango, red onion, and a drizzle of kicked-up Ranch dressing. Heat a saute pan over medium high heat until hot. Spicy shrimp tacos are not meant to be subtle. Go big or go home – and if you're worried about getting it right, make a tester Basically it covers all the bases and makes these spicy shrimp tacos incredibly simple and straightforward (ie: no need for a THOUSAND garnishes).
Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos step by step
- Cook pork sausage in a skillet until brown and crumbly. Drain grease and set aside..
- While sausage is cooking, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a separate skillet. Once hot, add onion and jalepeno and cook until just softening.
- Add chopped squash to onion and jalapeños and cook to preferred tenderness (around 3-5 minutes). Remove vegetables to separate bowl..
- Heat other tablespoon of oil in the skillet used for the sausage and add defrosted shrimp. Cook 2-3 minutes, until pink..
- While shrimp is cooking, add enchilada sauce and seasonings to the other (now empty) skillet and heat until bubbling. Add vegetables, sausage, and shrimp and stir to coat in sauce. Continue to cook until well-mixed..
- Heat tortillas on stove or in microwave for 15-20 seconds. Serve hot filling in tortillas and top with cheese, sour cream, or other toppings as desired! Makes about 10 small tacos.
These spicy Shrimp Tacos are the best I've ever tasted and so easy! Salt and pepper crusted shrimp topped with crunch slaw, creamy sauce, cilantro These are not your average Shrimp Tacos. Imagine lightly charred corn tortillas cradling tender shrimp with a crisp salt and pepper crust, topped with. Shrimp tacos are delicious with this tangy salsa, but the surprise here is the crunchy celery salad that gets wrapped in the tacos. Spritzy, lime-scented Vinho Verde from Portugal, like the NV Broadbent, is fantastic with these spicy, cilantro-laced tacos.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…