Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs).
You can cook Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs)
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground buffalo.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dried seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of white cooking wine.
- It’s 1 envelope of Knorr® Sauerbraten pot roast recipe mix.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs) instructions
- preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine sauerbraten mix, bread crumbs, egg and cooking wine together in medium size mixing bowl..
- Add in ground buffalo ingredients on bowl and mix well with hands..
- roll meat mixture into well packed 1 1/2 inch sized meatballs..
- heat olive oil in large pan over medium heat, stir in minced garlic and lightly cook..
- lightly brown all sides of meatballs in oil and garlic. Do not over cook, just brown them, turning frequently..
- place browned meatballs on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes..
- serve over mashed potatoes with brown gravy or as desired..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…