Beef & Cheese Tostada. Contribute to beefproject/beef development by creating an account on GitHub. Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, particularly skeletal muscle. Humans have been eating beef since prehistoric times.
It is a penetration testing tool that focuses on the web browser. A documentary on the evolution of MC battles from verbal one-upmanship to street warfare. Our gov is making woeful decisions at a critical point in the Beef Ретвитнул(а) Tyrone Mings. You can cook Beef & Cheese Tostada using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef & Cheese Tostada
- It’s 10 oz of Ground Beef.
- Prepare .47 oz of Beef Stock Concentrate.
- You need 1 of Roma Tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 oz of Cilantro.
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- It’s 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Cholula Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Southwest Spice Blend.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 6 of Flour Tortillas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mexican Cheese Blend.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper, to season.
Patel and this gov are the biggest hypocrites ever to grace UK. Explore websites funded by the Cattlemen's Beef Board and the Federation of State Beef Councils. Beef Magazine is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC. By continuing, you accept that Beef Magazine may contact you with updates, relevant promotions and information about events.
Beef & Cheese Tostada step by step
- Adjust rack at the top position and preheat oven to 450°..
- Dice tomato. Roughly chopped cilantro. Halve and peel onion. Thinly slice 1/2, and finally chop remaining onion do you have about 2tbsp worth. Quarter lime. Halve, core, and thinly sliced bell pepper into strips..
- In a medium bowl, combine Tomato, Cilantro, chopped onion, juice from half the lime, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together..
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream with as much hot sauce as you’d like. Stir in water 1 teaspoon at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency. Season with salt..
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add beef, southwest spice blend, chili powder, and a few big pinches of salt. Cook while breaking up meat into pieces until browned, 4 to 5 minutes..
- Once beef is browned, and bell pepper, sliced onion, and a pinch of salt pan. Cook, stirring until veggies are tender and beef is cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes..
- Add stock concentrate and 1/4 cup water. Simmer until thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and remove pan from heat. Set aside..
- Drizzle tortillas with 1 tablespoon olive oil with a brush or rub to coat all over. Arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer. Gently prick each tortilla in a few places with a fork..
- Bake on top rack, flipping halfway through, until lightly golden, 4 to 5 minutes per side..
- Divide tortillas between plates and evenly sprinkle with Mexican cheese blend. Tap with beef mixture, salsa, and Crema. Serve with remaining lime wedges on the side..
- Serve and enjoy!.
ALFA BEEF PRODUCTS Beef Products Supplier. We are a leading frozen meat supplier in the Philippines.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…