Crispy Mint Brownies 👀.
You can have Crispy Mint Brownies 👀 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Mint Brownies 👀
- Prepare 100 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of self raising flour.
- You need 15 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 100 grams of chocolate I used milk for baking.
- Prepare 2 of eggs I used large 112g.
- It’s 100 grams of margarine I used flora light.
- It’s 1 tsp of peppermint essence.
- It’s 50 grams of mint belgian chocolate thins (home bargain shop).
Crispy Mint Brownies 👀 step by step
- Pre heat oven to 170° then grease & line a square tin, mine was 8 & half by 8 & half.
- Melt margarine with chocolate.
- While chocolate is melting put caster sugar, self raising flour & cocoa in a mixing bowl, mix it then set aside.
- Lightly whisk eggs with electric whisk then stir in peppermint essence.
- When chocolate & butter has melted stir in the egg mix then add to dry ingredients & mix well,.
- Put mint thins in bowl & crush with the back of a spoon,.
- Pour half the brownie mix in the tin then sprinkle the crushed mint thins on top covering as much as you can.
- Pour the rest of the brownie mix on top then pop in the oven for 20+ minutes, mine took 20, when skewer comes out clean take out the oven and leave to cool completely then take out & cut up,.
- Enjoy on its own or with ice cream, I like to put mine in microwave for a few seconds and let ice cream melt a bit over it,,.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…