Chocolate Chip Cake.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cake
- It’s of cake.
- You need 1 box of Duncan Hines yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 packages of vanilla instant pudding.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 of bar Baker's German chocolate.
- Prepare 6 oz of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of topping.
- Prepare 1/2 of bar Baker's German chocolate.
- You need 4 tbsp of confectioner's sugar.
Chocolate Chip Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Beat together cake mix, oil, water, pudding mix, and eggs until smooth, about 2 minutes..
- Grate or finely chop chocolate bar and fold into batter. Pour batter into greased pan, recommended 13×9..
- Evenly sprinkle chocolate chips over top of batter and bake 40 to 45 minutes until tester comes out clean..
- While cake is baking, grate or finely chop other half of chocolate bar and mix with confectioner's sugar..
- Once cake is done, immediately spread sugar mixture over top. Allow to set at least 10 minutes prior to cutting to allow sugar to adhere to cake. Enjoy..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…