Mexican street corn pasta. STREET CORN PASTA SALAD — All the flavors of Mexican street corn, including fresh grilled corn on the cob, come together in this colorful and delicious pasta salad. That's what Mexican street corn is, after all-grilled corn topped with a zesty chile-lime spread and sprinkled with cheese. If you love Mexican street corn, you'll love this Mexican Italian Fusion Recipe Below-Our Amazon Storefront.
This delicious pasta salad recipe has all the great flavors of the popular Mexican Corn on the Cob, also known as Mexican Street Corn or Elotes. Mexican street corn (Elotes) is grilled corn on the cob, covered in a creamy chili lime dressing and cotija cheese. This pasta salad is a deconstructed version of traditional Mexican street corn, with a few tricks to get that smoky, grilled flavor without having to actually grill anything! You can cook Mexican street corn pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican street corn pasta
- It’s 4 of cobs of corn grilled and cut (or one can of corn).
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta cooked and drained.
- It’s 1 cup of pasta water (for sauce).
- It’s 1 cup of heavy or lite cream.
- You need 1 can of a cooked veggies (optional- I used green beans).
- Prepare of Grilled chicken or ground turkey cooked (optional).
- It’s of Chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 handfuls of Queso fresco crumbled.
- You need of Sprinkle of pepper flakes.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
This Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad is loaded with flavor, made with roasted corn, jalapeno, peppers, and then tossed in a deliciously creamy and irresistible sauce. How to make Mexican street corn pasta salad (overview): Cook your pasta al dente; rinse with cool water and drain well. Once everything is ready, toss together. If you love Mexican Street Corn, or elote, and you love pasta, this Mexican Street Corn Pasta will blow your mind!
Mexican street corn pasta instructions
- Boil pasta and set aside. Grill corn and cut up..
- Add heavy cream and some pasta water to pan. Heat through and added the 2 cheeses, veggies, pasta, and seasoning..
- Add chicken and anything else you would want..
Seriously, it is the absolute best of both worlds and I cannot believe this Italian-Mexican fusion is not exploding throughout America yet. Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad is a summer salad that's filled with Mexican flavor. Try this traditional Mexican macaroni salad today. I love summer salad recipes and we often make them on Memorial Day and Labor Day. The first time I ever tried Mexican street corn, it was love at first taste.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…