Blondie-Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Sandwiches. Need the ultimate summer dessert for all peanut butter lovers? Look no further than our delicious Brownie & Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches. Peanut Butter Cup Blondies are a peanut butter lovers dream come true.
These really hit the spot, I too used mini Reese's peanut butter cups, which I still cut in half. I had to cook these a little longer than the recipe states and we like our brownies rather thick and fudgy rather than cakey. Peanut butter blondie brownies are the perfect treat to eat warm with a glass of cold vanilla almond milk. You can cook Blondie-Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blondie-Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Sandwiches
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- It’s 14 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 box of German Chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1/3 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 24 of regular sized Reeses cups (not snack size).
This is my first time ever having a peanut butter blondie or brownie but I had a craving and wanted to satisfy it. I followed the recipe almost exactly but I used margarine instead of butter. Peanut Butter Cup Brownies start with a gooey brownie base and get Reese's peanut butter cups pressed in. With flavors like turtle, peanut butter cup, rocky road, mint marshmallow, blackberry cheesecake and salted caramel, you are certain to find a recipe that the entire family enjoys.
Blondie-Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Sandwiches step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° with rack in the middle position. Lightly grease 9×13 pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine yellow cake mix, egg, 6 TBS melted butter, and peanut butter. Mix with electric mixer on medium speed, or by hand until completely combined. It's pretty thick (more like a soft cookie dough), so you may need to get in there with your hands press the peanut butter cake mixture into prepared pan, making sure it's even all the way across..
- In the same bowl, mix together the chocolate cake mix, 1 stick of melted butter(the remaining butter) and evaporated milk until completely combined. This one should be more like a thick cake batter. Set aside..
- Bake the peanut butter layer for 9 minutes. Remove from the oven and immediately place the Reeses cup in 6 rows of 4. The reeses chips will start to melt a little. That's ok! Just with as fast as you can..
- Once you have the peanut butter cups placed, spoon (or use your hands) the chocolate batter over the Reeses cups. Don't worry about spreading out out because that will move the reeses cups around too much. Just spin it on, somewhat evenly, by small amounts and it will spread in the oven..
- Bake the whole thing for 20-25 minutes, until top is dry. Let cool on wire rack completely. It's best to refrigerate the whole thing before slicing, but either way make sure the bars are completely cooled before you cut into them! Bars will keep tightly sealed at room temperature for 4 days, or you can wrap them tightly and freeze them for a month..
- This isn't my recipie, I got it off of the internet at http://fleurdelicious.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/blondie-brownie-reeses-cup-sandwiches/.
Peanut Butter Cup Blondies are a peanut butter lovers dream come true. These are the perfect softness, not crumbly at all, and the exact right Peanut Butter Cup Blondies With Butter, Creamy Peanut Butter, Granulated Sugar, Light Brown Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Kosher Salt, Baking. The perfect brownie, though, often takes many forms: Maybe you prefer yours bursting with peanut butter, baked with red wine (our vote!) or in cake or cookie form. Any which way, we've got you covered. Peanut Butter Cup Deep Dish Cookies.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…