Cinnamon dessert taco shells. Tortilla shells, cinnamon and sugar mixture, canola spray oil. Cut tortilla shells in half (can use smaller tortilla shells, I was using what I had on hand so I cut them in half) skip if using small tortilla shells. Stir together sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
These sweet, crispy taco shells are a great place to start for dessert, as they're fun to make and exceptionally fun to fill. Bake a batch up for a sweet treat taco bar, then let your creativity fly to make your own custom fillings. If you need a few ideas to get started, we opted to personalize our shells to. You can cook Cinnamon dessert taco shells using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon dessert taco shells
- Prepare of Tortilla shells.
- It’s of Cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- It’s of Canola spray oil.
Nicole shows us how to make Taco Bell Cinnamon Twists with this one special ingredient. Get the recipe: https Satisfy your sweet tooth with countless dessert recipes including cake recipes, cookie recipes, pudding recipes, pie recipes, frozen dessert recipes and many more. Eating them is great, but desserts are also delicious to look at. Post your pictures of them here!
Cinnamon dessert taco shells instructions
- Pre heat oven 400.
- Cut tortilla shells in half (can use smaller tortilla shells, I was using what I had on hand so I cut them in half) skip if using small tortilla shells..
- Spray tortilla shells with canola oil then add cinnamon and sugar all over flip over and repeat.
- Put in oven, bake until it bubbles up some… this will harden more as it cools. This should not take long 3-5 mins.
- Let them cool, make sure they keep the taco shape as they will harden more..
- This is what you don’t want! (sugar burns).
- Notes- I have seen people take small circle cookie cutters and cut out the tortilla shell I thought this was a waste of tortilla so I didn’t want to do it that way..
What is a good taco shell to use in this situation? Using tongs, very carefully drape each tortilla over two bars of oven rack. Fill cooled shells with ice cream, bananas and nuts. Proof that everything tastes better as a taco. Neapolitan Ice cream, drizzled chocolate, homemade crepe taco shell?
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…