Bacon and Onion Rolls.
You can cook Bacon and Onion Rolls using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Onion Rolls
- You need 250 grams of ■Bread (strong) flour (type 550 in Germany).
- Prepare 150 grams of ■Cake flour (type 405 in Germany).
- It’s 6 grams of ■Dry yeast.
- It’s 3 grams of ■Salt.
- You need 10 grams of ■Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 300 ml of Lukewarm water.
- You need 100 grams of Bacon.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
Bacon and Onion Rolls instructions
- Cut the bacon up, and finely chop the onion. Sauté in oil (not listed)..
- Put all the ■ ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add the olive oil and lukewarm (body temperature) water, and knead the dough..
- When the dough is smooth after about 10 minutes of kneading, add the sautéed bacon and onion and black pepper, and knead until the additions are well incorporated into the dough..
- 1st rising: When the additions are kneaded in well, form the dough into a ball and leave to rise in a warm place for 30 to 40 minutes..
- When the dough has risen, divide it into 12 pieces and round off each piece. Put the dough on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, with the seam sides down. 2nd rising: Leave the dough to rise in a warm location until the rounds are 1.5 to 2 times their original size..
- Bake in a preheated 190 °C oven for 15 minutes (adjust the baking time on your oven.).
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…