Cheesy Tomato Mustard Ham Burger.
You can cook Cheesy Tomato Mustard Ham Burger using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tomato Mustard Ham Burger
- It’s of BURGER.
- It’s 2 cup of ground pork.
- Prepare dash of salt.
- Prepare dash of pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- You need 4 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 slice of chedder cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of morocon seasoning.
- It’s of HAM OPTION.
- You need 6 slice of german ham.
Cheesy Tomato Mustard Ham Burger step by step
- Mix ground pork with breadcrumbs and season wiih salt and pepper top with cut to strip of chedder cheese and grated parmesan cheese and additional add on morrocon seasoning or any seasoning (optional).
- Layer ham on baking paper then divide equally to 4 burger shape of ground pork then put 1and 1/2 tsp of tomato paste then top mustrad seed.
- Layer another ham on top then bake it at 220 C for25 to 30 minutes (or longrr depending on the thickness of the burger)with foil cover top then removed aluminium foil and baked for another 15 till ham are lightly brown and cooked.
- Serving option 1,,,,,,open face tomato mustard ham burger as it is or slice up and share.
- Serving ootion 2,,,,,,double cheesy tomato mustard ham burger as it is or slice up.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…