Mexican Breakfast Casserole. This amazing Mexican breakfast casserole recipe is loaded up with the most flavorful ingredients, it's naturally gluten-free (and can also be made vegetarian), it's easy to make ahead the day beforehand. Mexican Breakfast Casserole – An easy make-ahead casserole recipe that's perfect for weekends and potlucks! Loaded with spicy sausage, eggs, veggies, and cheese.
I almost always opt for savory over sweet, especially This Mexican Breakfast Casserole is packed with bold flavors like salty chorizo, creamy. This Mexican Breakfast Casserole Recipe is a simple overnight recipe that can be fully prepared the night before. Just pop it in the oven the next morning. You can have Mexican Breakfast Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of frozen hash browns.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of leftover taco meat.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Mexican cheese sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/8 cup of chopped white onion.
- You need 1/8 cup of chopped red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of finely chopped jalapeño.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of mustard powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
This dish takes the traditional casserole and adds elements of Mexican cuisine and your favorite breakfast ingredients. Onion, bell pepper, garlic, green chilies and cilantro add bold, authentic flavors. From burrito bakes for breakfast to tamale casseroles for dinner, these Mexican casserole recipes are almost too good to be true. This Mexican breakfast casserole features a tasty blend of ground turkey, bell peppers, spices, and other hot ingredients that make one incredible casserole.
Mexican Breakfast Casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 375. Grease a 5×5 baking dish..
- Add in the frozen hash browns. Next combine the onion and peppers and layer on top of the hash browns. Layer the meat then pour the Mexican cheese sauce evenly over the meat..
- Scramble the eggs, milk, garlic salt, mustard powder and ground pepper. Pour over top evenly..
- Finally, cover everything with shredded cheddar cheese and place in over for 40-45 mins. (The center may look not fully cooked but that’s the moisture from the cheese sauce.).
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5-6 mins and serve. Enjoy!! *Top with some nice ripe avocado and salsa of choice..
This is the Mexican breakfast casserole you'll want every morning. Bring your breakfast casserole to life with one of these Mexican-inspired twists! From a Southwestern egg casserole to a chorizo breakfast bake, these Mexican breakfast casserole recipes make. OVERNIGHT MEXICAN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE: A spicy, savory layered dish you assemble the night before, refrigerate, and bake up the next morning, for a crowd-friendly breakfast, brunch, lunch. This Mexican Breakfast Casserole is wonderful for breakfast, brunch, or breakfast for dinner.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…