Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive. Here is how you cook that. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Creamy salmon tagliatelle, prepared without cream: a tasty pasta dish, light, easy to prepare.
These Baked Endives with Ham and Bechamel are covered with Swiss cheese and their flavor is to. Recently, I was sitting in my office, surrounded by hundreds of old French. It is taken from the book, Skinny Italian, by Teresa Giudice. You can cook Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive
- Prepare 250 g of tagliatelle (or any other pasta).
- You need 100 g of (cooked) ham strips.
- Prepare 2 of Belgian endives.
- It’s 50 g of (chestnut) mushrooms.
- Prepare 50 g of peas.
- Prepare 1 of sjalot.
- You need 1 dl of cream.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare of Pecorino or parmesan cheese.
- You need of Olive oil (infused with garlic).
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- You need of Chili powder (to taste).
- Prepare of Pepper and salt (to taste).
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare of Parsley.
This is really good and simple to make. I often sub linguine for the tagliatelle. Reduce the heat to very low to keep warm. Learn how to make Creamy ham tagliatelle and get the Smartpoints of the recipes.
Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive instructions
- Cook the tagliatelle al dente, following the manufacturer's instructions. Safe about 200ml of pasta water..
- Shred the sjalot. Cut the Belgian endives in short strips and slice the mushrooms..
- (Optional) Shortly bake the ham strips/cubes in a pan. Remove the ham from the pan..
- Heat some olive oil in the pan and fry the shredded sjalot untill translucent..
- Add the mushrooms and fry for about 2 minutes. (Till mushrooms start releasing moisture).
- Add the Belgian endive and season with pepper, salt and a small amount of chili powder. Cover the pan for about 10 minutes and stir frequently..
- Add the (frozen) peas and cover for another 2 minutes.
- (sauce) Add the egg yolk to the cream and stir untill well mixed..
- Pour this mixture with your vegetables, add the ham and let it reduce on low heat (5-8 minutes)..
- Add the all dente pasta and the pasta water in the pan and mix thoroughly. Stir untill the sauce coats the pasta..
- Turn of the heat and mix the pecorino cheese the pasta..
- (Optional) Finish of with some parsley.
- Enjoy your meal!!.
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Creamy parma ham and artichoke tagliatelle. Drain well, reserving some of the cooking water, then put the pasta back in the pan. Mix well with the taglietelle and add snipped spring onions. Serve pasta with bits of torn Parma ham, creme fraiche and a grating of Pamigiano or Parmesan.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…