Russian salad. Authentic Russian olivye is a salad made with boiled potatoes, carrots, and eggs mixed with pickles and peas in a mayonnaise Authentic Russian Salad 'Olivye'. Olivier salad (Russian: салат Оливье, tr. salat Olivye) is a traditional salad dish in Russian cuisine, which is also popular in other post-Soviet countries, many European countries, Turkey, Iran. The most famous of all Russian salads, the Olivier is often referred to as the Russian Salad.
Abroad it is also known as Russian salad. The main ingredient is grilled meat or chicken, boiled ham or sausage. "Shuba" is a popular in Russia and former USSR countries herring and vegetables salad. Mimoza is a traditional Russian salad. You can have Russian salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Russian salad
- Prepare 1 cup of French beans (cut small pieces).
- Prepare 1 cup of Carrot (cut into small cubes).
- You need 3/4 cup of Sweet pea.
- You need 3/4 cup of Pineapple cut into cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Seedless grapes cut into 4 pieces,.
- It’s 3 of Potatoes, cut into cubes.
- You need 3 of Hard boiled eggs(cut white into cubes).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Apple small cubes.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper crushed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
It's prepared by layering different ingredients, and each one is separated by a light layer of mayonnaise. The ingredients include canned and mashed fish such as. This salad was and maybe still is the most traditional dish for the home New Year celebration for Russian people, and some other family holidays also. Hope you will like it too.
Russian salad instructions
- In a deep pan, boil potatoes for 4 mins and remove, in the same water boil carrot for 3 min and remove, the put green peas boil for 2 min and remove, then put French beans boil for 3 min..
- Put all the drained vegetables, add pineapple, grapes, paper, salt and egg white. Add mayonnaise and honey, mix gently and serve..
Russian Salad is known by several names such as "Ensalada Rusa" or "Olivier Salad" or "Salad Olivieh". Russian Salad Recipe, Learn how to make Russian Salad (absolutely delicious recipe of Russian Salad ingredients and cooking method) About Russian Salad Recipe Russian salad is a potato salad with many variations to it. In its most basic form, it is diced potatoes and cooked vegetables, mixed in mayonnaise. The vegetables are usually diced carrot and green.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…