Heath Bar Cake.
You can cook Heath Bar Cake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Heath Bar Cake
- You need 1 box of German Chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 1 of jar caramel (I use the Smuckers brand).
- It’s 1 of container Cool Whip.
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 packages of Heath Bar Chunks.
Heath Bar Cake step by step
- Make cake as directed in a 13×9 inch cake pan. Cool completely after removing from oven..
- While cake is baking, mix half jar of caramel and all of cool whip together in a medium sized bowl put in fridge..
- In another bowl, mix rest of caramel and the whole can of sweetened condensed milk. Put in fridge too..
- Once cake is completely cooled off, poke holes in it. (Try using the end of a Sharpie.).
- Pour sweetened condensed milk – caramel mixture on cake. Try to make sure the mix goes into the holes of the cake. This serves as a "filling" for the cake. Some of the liquid will sit on top of the cake so don't stress yourself if it doesn't turn out the way you expect it. :).
- Pour cool whip – caramel mixture on top of cake. This is the "icing"..
- Sprinkle Heath bar chunks on top of it. It doesn't matter how many. You can use the whole bag if u want. We use half the bag..
- If you don't like Heath bar you can use whatever candy you want. Butterfinger, Reese's, M&Ms, Snickers, you name it! Just make sure it's finely chopped. :).
- You can make this recipe into cupcakes! Make the cake into cupcakes, as it says on the box, and omit the sweetened condensed milk – caramel mixture. Make sure you still use only half the jar of caramel for the "icing"! You don't have to poke holes in it either..
- Make sure the cake stays cold! It will get all melty if you don't! I recommend keeping the cake in the same pan you baked it in unless you lined it with foil or parchment paper.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…