Slow Cooker Nut Clusters.
You can cook Slow Cooker Nut Clusters using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Nut Clusters
- It’s 1 of chocolate bark bar.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanuts unsalted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of any other nut, cashews etc.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of bar of German chocolate or 1 bar of rich chocolate.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Skor bits.
Slow Cooker Nut Clusters instructions
- Spray your slow cooker with vegetable spray or use a liner..
- Place the bark bar (whole) into your slow cooker..
- Add remaining ingredients except for skor bits..
- Set your slow cooker on low and cook undisturbed for 1 hour..
- After one hour stir ingredients..
- Set timer for 30 min. Then stir again and set timer for another 30 min. Once timer goes off, stir again and set for another 30 min..
- Once the final 30 min passes, scoop up with a tablespoon and drop onto baking sheet lined with either parchment paper or silicone mat..
- Once you have emptied the slow cooker of the chocolate, garnish your clusters with skor bits..
- You can with this recipe get up to 40 clusters. Let set for 1 -1/2 hours..
- Once hardened either store in an air tight container. If they soften, place in freezer to harden. Can last up to 3 weeks if you ration lol..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…