Easy taco stuffed peppers. If you're craving tacos but not all the carbs, you'll love these lightened-up stuffed peppers. The peppers are hollowed out and roasted in the oven, then stuffed with ground beef, black beans, brown rice, corn, and salsa. This will definitely end up on your.
When you have kids who love tacos and love stuffed peppers, the obvious thing to do is make Taco Stuffed Peppers. These Taco-Stuffed Peppers Make for an Easy and Tasty Low-Carb Meal. "Serving taco-seasoned beef in pepper halves in place of taco shells is a great way to incorporate vegetables into an otherwise meat- and grain-centered dish," Portland, Maine-based culinary dietitian Kristy Del Coro, RDN, tells. Easy Taco Stuffed Peppers – these Mexican stuffed peppers are a fun twist on a classic! You can have Easy taco stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy taco stuffed peppers
- You need 2-4 of bell peppers with seeds scooped out and tops cut off.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small purple onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoes with green Chiles.
- Prepare 1 can of white hominy.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded fiesta Mexican cheese.
Taco meat, black beans, corn, salsa and more. If you love taco night these are going to be a huge hit! If you know me, you know that I could probably live off of Mexican food. It is my favorite and I could eat tacos.
Easy taco stuffed peppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Boil water and put peppers in for minutes to soften them up..
- Cook ground beef with diced purple onion and drain, mix in everything except the cheese and place in a covered baking dish or a Dutch oven. Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes..
Healthy Ground Turkey Taco Stuffed Peppers Recipe – EASY ground turkey stuffed bell peppers make a simple low carb dinner that everyone loves. Quick and easy stuffed bell pepper recipe stuffed with your favorite taco ingredients are the way to go! Just make your stuffing mixture and spoon into Taco stuffed bell pepper recipe is really a meal in one. We like to top with our favorite taco toppings (shredded lettuce, olives, onions), homemade. Drizzle bell peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…