" EarthQuake Cake. ".
You can cook " EarthQuake Cake. " using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of " EarthQuake Cake. "
- It’s 2/3 cup of flaked coconut.
- It’s 2/3 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1 of box german chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1 of – 8 oz. cream cheese.
- You need 3 3/4 cup of confections sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of chocolate chips.
" EarthQuake Cake. " instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º. Lightly grease and flour a 9x 13 " pan..
- Layer coconut & pecans & chocolate chips in bottom of pan. Mix cake mix as directed on the box. Pour over the layer on the bottom of the pan..
- In a sausepan on medium low melt butter, cream cheese . Using a mixer beat in powered sugar. I beat mine in by hand. Beat until smooth. Pour over top of unbaked cake. Swirl into the cake. Bake 35-40 minutes..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…