Stovetop French Toast.
You can have Stovetop French Toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stovetop French Toast
- Prepare 4-6 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- You need 1 loaf of bread.
Stovetop French Toast step by step
- Combine eggs, vanilla, milk, brown sugar, and cinnamon..
- Whisk it till smooth. Then place a greased skillet or griddle on your stovetop. Set temperature to medium heat..
- Dunk a slice of a bread in the egg wash. Lift out with a fork and place bread on the warmed pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip to cook the other side..
- Serve with butter and syrup..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…