Fried meatball French fries. See recipes for Frying Pan French Fries, Homemade French Fries too. Let's combine two favorite dishes for something new and much tastier! How to Make McDonald's Style Crispy French Fries Recipe.
It is soft or crispy which is served hot either as a snack, dinner or lunch. It could be found in any place on the menus. It is mostly paired with ketchup or used as toppings or condiments such as mayonnaise, vinegar and others. You can cook Fried meatball French fries using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried meatball French fries
- You need of Fried meatball.
- Prepare of Ground pork.
- You need of Celery.
- It’s of Carrot.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Greenonion.
- You need of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of soysauce.
- You need Pinch of brown sugar.
- It’s of Salt and black pepper.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of Cornstarch.
- Prepare of Fry.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare of French fries or other fries.
- It’s of Potato.
- Prepare of Condiments.
- Prepare of Ponzu (Japanese lemon soy sauce).
- You need of Ketchup.
French fries only taste good as long as they taste fresh and crunchy. Any leftovers soon get soggy and lose out on their flavor, which often means that they have to be discarded. In this Tastessence article, we will discuss various methods on reheating fries to bring back the crunch and flavor easily. Gold sized meatballs using your hands.
Fried meatball French fries step by step
- Mix all ingredients for the meatball. And make a ball. Once you made a ball, in a bowl mix the cornstarch up and coat it up and fry in low medium heat Until it’s brown and crispy!.
- Slice the French fries or anything else you want. Mix it up with cornstarch and fry low medium heat until it’s soft and ready to eat!.
- Once it’s cooked and ready to eat, I used ponzu(Japanese lemon mix with soy sauce) for the fried meatball. My son used ketchup for both meatball and French fries 🍟 enjoy!.
To fry them without damaging the roundness : Use the gentle slope of a wok, like Chef Wang did. Makes it safer than using a Meatball gun. Whether you call them French fries, chips, or frites, deep-fried potatoes are a universal guilty pleasure and supremely satisfying. However, French fry fanatics can take heart because turning the fried favorite into a healthy side dish is easier than you might think. Your Fries Meatball stock images are ready.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…