Cajun chicken pasta salad. Chicken Cajun Pasta Salad = Best Picnic Lunch. Make pasta salad, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool pasta to room temperature.
It's easy enough, you can basically prep the ingredients as the chicken is poaching. I love the spicy kick that the Cajun seasoning brings to the salad. Perfect summer pasta salad recipe topped with fresh parmesan cheese!" My family and I came back from a much needed beach vacay last week for my birthday! You can have Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- You need of Orecchiette pasta.
- Prepare of Cavatapi pasta.
- You need 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- It’s of Italian dressing.
- Prepare of French dressing.
- You need of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- Prepare of Black olives.
- It’s of Green onion.
- It’s of Yellow onion.
- Prepare 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- You need of The best olive oil you can find.
See recipes for Cajun chicken pasta salad too. An easy weeknight dinner your whole family will love! Salad: Lay chicken breasts out on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning over the chicken breasts (just enough to lightly coat).
Cajun chicken pasta salad instructions
- Boil pasta al dente drain… set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil…and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people…. use amounts that make sense to you (I know….for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
Prepare Cajun dressing and pour over the pasta salad. Cajun Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe – an easy chicken caesar salad recipe perfect for salad, wraps, and that is healthy and full of flavor- home Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta – cajun-style blackened chicken and penne pasta, and a creamy cajun, tomato pasta sauce! This is an exceedingly yummy, decadent pasta dish with chicken, vegetables, and lots and lots of scrumptious carbs. It's a cinch to throw together, and if you don't have prepared Cajun spice in your cabinet, you can just throw a few spices. Cajun food is typically in the style of Louisiana: this means that the food is a mix of Spanish and French styles.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…