Octoberfest Beer Cheese Dip.
You can cook Octoberfest Beer Cheese Dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Octoberfest Beer Cheese Dip
- Prepare 2 of pkgs. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded Sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 packet of Ranch dip mix.
- You need 1 bottle of beer, German or Belgian.
Octoberfest Beer Cheese Dip step by step
- Cream together cream cheese and sour cream..
- Mix in packet of ranch dip mix..
- Add cheddar cheese..
- Now the fun part, add in your favorite German or Belgian beer. I prefer Hoegaarden..
- Slowly add 3/4 of the bottle and mix until incorporated. Drink remaining 1/4 of bottle. :).
- You can place in fridge until ready to serve. Can be heated up in crockpot or on stove top until warm and cheese is fully melted. Enjoy with bread chunks or homemade pretzels..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…