Baked french fries. Reviews for Photos of Baked French Fries I. These baked french fries are easy to make at home, and they're a little healthier than the deep-fried version. I jazz up these baked french fries with paprika and garlic powder.
Crispy Oven Baked French Fries Recipe. Fries are one of my all-time favorite comfort foods, and it turns out, it's actually a lot easier (and healthier) to make them at home! French fries, or simply fries (North American English), chips (British and Commonwealth English, Hiberno-English), finger chips (Indian English), or French-fried potatoes. You can have Baked french fries using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked french fries
- Prepare 1 packet of frozen french fires.
- Prepare 1 packet of frozen chicken nuggets or chick fillet.
- It’s 1 of medium size green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of medium size yellow bell.pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of mozarella cheese.
- You need 4 slice of cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- It’s To taste of chilli flakes.
- Prepare to taste of oregano.
For crispy french fries, use starchy russet potatoes to get fries crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Yes, we can guarantee they'll be the best (really). Here at A Couple Cooks, we've made made countless batches to get to this ultimate oven baked fries recipe. Yes, you can make crispy seasoned baked French fries at home without deep-frying in oil.
Baked french fries step by step
- Fry the french fries and chicken nuggets or fillet (make pieces of chicken).
- Take a baking tray add french fries and chicken pieces to it add mozarella shreded cheese,some chopped green yellow bell.pepper,some onions,now add pizza sauce again add french fried,vegies and cheese,lastly add slice of cheese and keep in a preheated oven for 10 mins (till the cheese melts) sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes ready to serve!.
Try making your own hand cut homemade baked fries instead. Cut the potatoes into even sticks, whatever size you prefer. Baked French Fries are the perfect side dish to any juicy burger or hot dog. Eat your French Fries the healthier way without sacrificing that great crispy texture! I don't know about you but a burger just.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…