Mike's Hungarian Chicken Paprikash Over Rice.
You can have Mike's Hungarian Chicken Paprikash Over Rice using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Hungarian Chicken Paprikash Over Rice
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 2 Pounds of Boneless Chicken Tenderloins [cut into 1" pieces].
- You need of ● For The Chicken Flour Coating.
- You need 1/2 Cup of AP Flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Hungarian Hot Paprika [reserve 1 tbsp].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Graduated Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Maggi Chicken Boullion.
- It’s of ● For The Vegetables [all rough chopped].
- Prepare 1 of LG Vidalia Onion.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Onions.
- You need 1 of LG Firm Tomato.
- You need 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes [with fluids].
- It’s 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s of ● For The Fluids.
- You need as needed of Chicken Broth [just enough to simmer vegetables].
- Prepare of ● For The Creams.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Quality Sour Cream.
- Prepare of ● For The Options [as needed].
- Prepare of Spaetzle.
- It’s of White Rice.
- You need of Egg Noodles.
Mike's Hungarian Chicken Paprikash Over Rice step by step
- Rough chop your vegetables and your fresh chicken. Rinse your chicken. Create your flour mixture and coat your chicken well..
- Simmer your vegetables and herbs in a dash of olive oil and a good dash of chicken broth until just slightly translucent.
- Add your floured chicken and extra broth if needed. Simmer for 30 minutes covered then 10 minutes uncovered. Add your reserved tbsp of Paprika as well..
- Add your sour cream..
- Stir well until fully heated..
- Serve over spaetzle, rice or egg noodles. Enjoy!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…