French toast 🍞. French toast is a dish made of sliced bread soaked in beaten eggs and typically milk, then pan fried. Alternative names and variants include "eggy bread", "Bombay toast", "gypsy toast". Fluffy and tender on the inside, gloriously browned on the outside.
You know when you feel like making something grand-ish for a weekend breakfast and. French toast is a delicious, classic breakfast dish made with sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few sweet ingredients. The goal is to make your toast rich and fluffy by making your batter just right, and cooking. You can cook French toast 🍞 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French toast 🍞
- Prepare 1 of egg 🥚.
- You need 1 pinch of salt🧂.
- It’s 2 pieces of white bread.
- It’s 2 of table spoons of cooking oil (at least enough to cover the pan).
- It’s of What you will need to make it:.
- It’s of Bowl🍚.
- You need of Fork🍴.
- Prepare of Pan🍳.
- It’s of Plate🍽️.
- You need of Fork and knife🍴.
- You need of Make sure you have gas or not you won't have fire🔥⛽.
Homemade French Toast is the easiest most underrated breakfast food in the world. I mean literally take bread, dip it in a simple custard recipe. Wake up to our best French toast recipes, made easy on the stovetop or baked for a crowd. Learn how to make air-fryer French toast sticks with this quick and easy recipe.
French toast 🍞 step by step
- Get: an egg🥚 and a bowl. Then crack the egg and pour the egg whites and the egg yolk into the bowl..
- Get: salt and pour a pinch of it in the egg yolk and egg whites..
- Stir well with a fork. 🍴.
- Get plain white bread and dip both front and back of the white bread..
- Then get a pan and put cooking oil (at least enough to cover the pan) and put the fire at least under the pan..
- Then put your dipped toast on the pan.
- And cook it well. Make sure you check if it's golden brown on both sides like shown in the picture.
- Then take it and put it on a plate and then Bon appetite!.
French toast has an amazing ability, that when reheated, it tastes almost, if not just as, delicious as what it did when it was first cooked. Once you've got the basic technique down, you can branch out into all kinds of variations using different breads, flavorings, cooking methods, and toppings. Learn how to make classic French toast, also known as eggy bread, then try our sweet and savoury recipe variations for a heavenly breakfast or brunch. French toast is a favorite breakfast or brunch dish and it's so easy to make. The breads you can use are endless (french bread, sourdough bread, Texas toast, etc.) and you can get as creative as you.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…