Tuna Noodle Casserole.
You can cook Tuna Noodle Casserole using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Noodle Casserole
- It’s 1 package of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion, french cut.
- You need 1 can of sweet peas.
- It’s 1-2 cans of tuna.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of cornflakes, crushed.
Tuna Noodle Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place all ingredients (saving aside cornflakes & 1 cup of shredded cheddar) in a large casserole dish and mix well. Seasoning in desired amounts..
- Level out and top with an even layer of shredded cheddar. Cover and place into oven for 45mins..
- Remove covering and add an even layer of crushed corn flakes across the top. Return to oven for 15mins or until cornflakes begin to get browned and crispy..
- Serve & Enjoy! I put this over top of #greenbeancasserole one night and it was lovely.👍👍.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…