French fries & chicken popcorns#Ramzsn special. French fries, or simply fries (North American English), chips (British and Commonwealth English, Hiberno-English), finger chips (Indian English), or French-fried potatoes. French fried potatoes are a favorite food in countries around the world. Perhaps it is the flavor of the fat, or the salt—or both—that leads us to purchase the potatoes often.
Script error: No such module "redirect hatnote". Script error: No such module "Unsubst". French fries (American English), chips (British English), fries, finger chips (Indian English), or French-fried potatoes are batonnet or allumette cut deep-fried potatoes. You can cook French fries & chicken popcorns#Ramzsn special using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French fries & chicken popcorns#Ramzsn special
- Prepare of Potatoe.
- It’s of Chicken breast.
French Fries (or chips) are a well-known element of fast food. Oven baked, perfectly golden and crisp and deliciously fluffy and tender inside. French fries have been a classic favorite for people of all ages for centuries. Well, french fries were invented in the French part of Belgium.
French fries & chicken popcorns#Ramzsn special step by step
- Chop the fries freez it then fry in hot oil the fries are ready.
- Make sure to be careful with hot oil while frying fries..
- 3 cups flour 2 teaspoons garlic powder ½ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper 2 eggs 2 tablespoons lemon juice oil for frying 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed.
- Mix flour, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Beat eggs and lemon juice together in a separate bowl..
- Heat 1 1/2 to 2 inches of oil in a large pot over medium heat..
- Dip the chicken pieces into the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, and again into the flour mixture..
- Test the oil to make sure it is hot enough: a small amount of flour dropped in should sizzle. Place 10 pieces of chicken into the hot oil; cook until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Remove from the oil and drain on a paper towel lined plate and season with salt. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and enjoy!!!!.
In Belgium selling french fries has been considered as the only popular and profitable street food since. Once discovered/invented French fries became extremely popular in France, particularly in Paris, where they were sold by push-cart vendors on the streets and called "frites". Thousands of new images every day Completely Free to Use High-quality videos and images from Pexels. When the craving for french fries strikes, it's great to be able to make them at home! For crispy french fries, use starchy russet potatoes to get fries crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…