Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice. These Margarita Shrimp Skewers make the perfect summer meal that is light, healthy and marinated in garlic, fresh lime juice, cilantro and of course, tequila! You can serve these shrimp over rice, quinoa, or even this delicious cilantro lime cauliflower rice. StranicePosaoMedijska/novinska tvrtkaTasty JuniorVideozapisiMargarita Shrimp with Braised Coconut Greens and Hawaiian Macaroni Salad.
Join me in the kitchen today as I prepare Garlic Shrimp, Vegan Callaloo, Cilantro-Lemon Rice, Boiled Corn/Corn Chow & a Vegan Seamoss Punch. Easy colada coconut shrimp recipe A tropical tasting dish made with Coconut, pineapple and garlic flavors Served over a bed of coconut rice. The flavors are subtle yet rich and tropical. You can have Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice
- You need 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- You need 1/2 cup of evo.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of large jalapeño with seeds, stem section removed.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ancho chile powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of tequila(optional but worth it).
- Prepare to taste of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Lime slices for service.
Place shrimp on top of cauliflower rice, and drizzle the shrimp and rice with sauce. I created this dish especially for my son, who has the pickiest palate. The aroma of fresh herbs is so appetizing–even he can't Prepare rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice step by step
- Add all ingredients on the list, from oil to black pepper, and process until smooth.
- Add shrimp and marinate for 3 hours.
- Pull shrimp out and skewer them. Start the coconut rice (refer to my recipe: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/9414903-coconut-rice) once the rice is done, fold in chopped cilantro to taste.
- Grill shrimp until done and serve over rice and squeeze lime over the dish and serve with extra lime and finish with more cilantro..
Add corn, zucchini, red pepper and. Jumbo shrimp in a lightly spiced coconut curry sauce. Serve over hot cooked brown rice. This curry sauce is absolutely delicious and goes really well with the shrimp and brown rice. Rice: Cook rice according to package directions.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…