Sig's Bienenstich "bees sting" Oma.
You can have Sig's Bienenstich "bees sting" Oma using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Bienenstich "bees sting" Oma
- Prepare 500 grams of fine plain flour.
- You need 1 piece of 42 grams fresh yeast or 21 grams dry yeast.
- You need 1 liter of milk ( you not quite need to use all of it).
- You need 200 grams of butter.
- Prepare 325 grams of extra fine (castor) suger.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 of sachet of vanilla sugar.
- You need 200 grams of almond slices or shavings.
- Prepare 1 packages of (sachet) custard powder.
- It’s 125 ml of whipping cream.
Sig's Bienenstich "bees sting" Oma step by step
- add flour into a deep bowl, make a hollow. Warm 125ml milk. Crumble the fresh yeast into the hollow (if using dried yeast follow instruction) and a little of the warmed milk and one pinch of sugar. Stir in and cover. Stand in a warm place for about 15 minutes.( if you use dried yeast use less milk as you activate the yeast with water) . Dissolve 100 gr butter in the rest of the 125 ml warmed milk . Put 80 grams sugar, 1 pinch of salt, and the whisked egg onto the edge of the dough and knead wirh the milk/butter mix (a little at a time, only use all if the dough is not pliable) into a pliable dough, cover set aside in a warm place to rise for 30 minutes.Knead the dough gently through.
- for the almond topping, add the rest of the butter, sugar leaving 1-2 tablespoons aside , vanilla sugar and almonds into a frying pan stir until the sugar has caramelized, add 4 tablespoons full of milk and stir in. Set aside to cool.
- roll out the risen dough onto a flat baking tray brush the almond mix over the top, set aside in a warm place for another 15 minutes. Bake in preheated oven by 200C for about 30 minutes, cool.
- make the pudding as stated on package with 1/2 litre milk the rest of sugar and a pinch of salt, cool. Whip the cream ,. lift under pudding.
- cut the cake horizontally into two halves., add pudding mixture over bottom halve and top with almond halve.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…