Jägergeschnetzeltes with spätzle.
You can have Jägergeschnetzeltes with spätzle using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jägergeschnetzeltes with spätzle
- Prepare 1 packages of chicken thighs.
- You need 2 of onions.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 envelope of chicken gravy.
- Prepare 1 envelope of brown gravy.
- Prepare 1 envelope of turkey gravy.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of allspice.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 dash of soy sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of dollop of sour cream.
Jägergeschnetzeltes with spätzle step by step
- cut up chicken in inch pieces. also chop up onions and mushrooms (after rinsing them).
- fry up onion and chicken with seasoning and soy sauce, until chicken is white.
- add mushrooms.
- mix water, milk and gravy packets together. whisk well. when the juices from your frying combo die down, add your gravy combo. (the mushrooms should by then be small and browned and onions almost disintegrated).
- let it all come to a boil. mix often as to not let the milk coat bottom of pot/skillet..
- mince up parsley leaves, about a palm full, then add shortly before serving..
- serve over spätzle with a dollop of sour cream..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…