You can cook Taco Dip using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Dip
- It’s 32 oz of can of retried beans.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 8 oz of guacamole.
- It’s 16 oz of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 can of black olives.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onions.
Taco Dip instructions
- Spread beans on bottom of 9×13 dish..
- Spread guacamole over beans..
- Mix sour cream and Taco seasoning together. Spread on guacamole..
- Spread shredded cheese over the dip. Sprinkle chopped olives, tomatos and green onions over dip..
- Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…