You can have Bienenstich using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bienenstich
- It’s of Base.
- Prepare 200 grams of Flour.
- It’s 15 grams of Fresh yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- You need 65 ml of Warm milk.
- You need 60 grams of Soft butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 100 grams of Flaked almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 75 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 400 ml of Custard.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of Gelatine leaf.
- It’s 350 ml of Double Cream.
Bienenstich step by step
- place flour in large mixing bowl. Make a well in the middle of the floor. Put yeast, a table spoon of sugar and a couple of tablespoons in the well..
- Mix the well a little and cover with a little floor. Then cover bowl and leave to prove for 15 minutes.
- Add the rest of the base ingredients and mix with dough hooks until the dough is mixed and pulls away from the bowl on the edges. cover and leave for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 180°F centigrade. 190 for a non fan oven..
- Put topping ingredients apart from almonds in a thick bottomed pot and bring to a boil..
- once boiled remove from heat and mix in almonds..
- Roll out dough and place in a cake dish approximately 30cm in diameter. then place almond mix on top and bake for 35 minutes..
- soak gelatine leaves in cold water for 5 minutes.
- heat custard then add gelatine after squeezing any excess water. Remove from heat and chill the custard stiring occasionally..
- whip double cream..
- fold custard into the cream..
- Cut the base in half. put the filling in the middle..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…