Taco Salad Bake.
You can cook Taco Salad Bake using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Salad Bake
- You need 1 of regular size bag of any tortilla or corn chips you like. I used chili cheese Fritos because I had a bag.
- You need 1 1/2-2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s packet of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of regular size can enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 of regular size can cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 of small can green chili’s.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of Shredded cheese of choice.
- You need 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need of Shredded lettuce.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Extra cheese for topping. I use queso fresco on anything.
- It’s of Avocados or guacamole optional.
Taco Salad Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Brown the ground beef and onions and drain. Add half the tomatoes, the chili’s undrained, seasoning packet, enchilada sauce, and soup and combine well..
- In a sprayed casserole or cake pan, layer in half your chips, half the meat mixture, and 1 cup shredded cheese, in that order, then repeat with a second layer starting with chips and ending with cheese..
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes. Dress it with whatever things you like! I love lettuce tomato sour cream extra cheese and guacamole..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…