Spicy Schezwan Noodles.
You can cook Spicy Schezwan Noodles using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Schezwan Noodles
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Schezwan sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of green chilly sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomato sauce or ketchup.
- Prepare of Hakka noodles 1- 2 cakes.
- It’s 1/2 of capsicum diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion(diced into cubes).
- You need 1 tablespoon of crushed or finely chopped ginger garlic.
- You need 1 cup of diced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of diced carrot.
- It’s 1 cup of french beans(diced into medium slice).
- Prepare 1-2 of spring onions finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of Sesame Oil or any vegetable oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Crushed red chill powder (optional).
- You need 1/2 of potato / french fries (optional).
Spicy Schezwan Noodles step by step
- Cook the Hakka noodles as per the instructions on the package. Drain the water and keep it aside..
- On a large frying pan or wok, add few tablespoons of roasted sesame oil and wait till the oil becomes hot..
- Add crusted ginger garlic and sauté till it is roasted well. To this add the Schezwan sauce and chopped onion and sauté it till onion is fried well or it becomes translucent.
- Add the rest the chopped vegetables (except the spring onions) and sauté thr veggies on high heat. Wait till the veggies are sautéd well and turn the heat to low. Cover the pan and cook for few minutes until the vegetables are almost cooked but still slightly crunchy. Make sure not to over cook the vegetables..
- Next add all the sauces – soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, pepper powder,salt to taste and sugar. Sauté everything well..
- Next, add the cooked noodles and mixed everything very well. You can add crunched red chilli powder for a spicy version. This is optional..
- Finally add the chopped spring onion and turn of the heat..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…