You can have Homemade Spaetzle using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Spaetzle
- You need 4 cup of flour.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of fresh nutmeg and grate half of it.
- You need of Spaetzle maker.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter or more.
Homemade Spaetzle instructions
- Put the flour in a bowl with the salt and nutmeg, and then make a well after mixing.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, mix.
- Add then the eggs and the milk in the flour (well).
- Then mix everything together. it you feel the spaetzle is hard, you can add more milk,.
- Continue mixing for about 10 – 15 minutes. Once you see bubbles coming up and at least two of the bubbles bust then the Spaetzle is ready..
- Heat up salted water to your taste.
- Place the spaetzle maker on top of the boiling water, add the spaetzle on the maker then use a wooden stick to drop the paste in the salted boiling water. Once the spaetzle starts to float, it means it done. Then put then in a bowl. continue until you finish the paste..
- Put the spaetzle back into a frying pan, add butter then fry a little bit or if you like it brown, you can still do so..
- You can serve it with goulash, or any creamy sauce..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…