New Mexican Green Chili.
You can cook New Mexican Green Chili using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of New Mexican Green Chili
- It’s 2 lbs or so of pork chopped into small pieces.
- You need 8 of small cans chopped green chili's (Hatch).
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for frying.
- It’s 2 of small cans Rotel tomatoes with chilis or one large can.
- Prepare 1 box of Swanson's chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Cumin.
- It’s 1 of Tbl. Onion powder.
- It’s 1 of tbl. Garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- Prepare of Fried eggs.
- Prepare of Diced fried potatoes.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Diced avacados (optional).
New Mexican Green Chili step by step
- Heat a dash of oil in large pot.
- Add onions, garlic, and pork. Fry until done. Add flour and mix well..
- Add seasonings and the rest of ingredients..
- Cook on medium for 20 minutes..
- Fry diced potatoes in separate frying pan until done..
- Fry eggs last..
- Layer in large bowl: fried potatoes, then eggs, green chili, cheese, and avacado..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…