Mixed stir fry. This is a easy and delicious seafood stir fry recipe. Stir-fry mixed vegetables is a colorful blend of broccoli, baby corn, carrots, mushrooms and snow peas in a savory Asian garlic sauce. I just love the explosion of color on the plate..
So, you decide to learn how to cook your favorite Chinese takeout dish. Stir-fry has all the elements of a go-to dinner: it's easy, quick and only requires one pan. This ginger-soy-garlic sauce is restaurant-worthy, and you can customize the vegetables and sauce to your liking. You can have Mixed stir fry using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed stir fry
- Prepare 150 grm of Prawns (wash and cleaned).
- It’s 2 of Fish slices,.
- Prepare of marinate with.
- Prepare 1/2tsp of turmeric,.
- It’s 1tsp of chilli,.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled egg (cut only white in lengthwise).
- Prepare 50 grm of French bean (cut lengthwise).
- You need of Small can kidney beans.
- Prepare of Small can chickpeas.
- Prepare of Red, yellow and green bell pepper (sliced).
- You need 100grm of Cashew nut.
- It’s 50grm of Dry grapes.
- It’s 50 grm of Apricot (chopped).
- Prepare 50 grm of Cranberry.
- You need 5 tbs of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chill powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbs of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed chill.
- It’s 1 tsp of Rosemary.
Stir-fries have come a long way from the oyster saucy, bland tasting concoctions of yesteryears. With a few simple techniques and fresh ingredients, this mixed vegetable stir fry recipe throws. The stir-fry sauce is only one of the keys to this great recipe. This stir fry mixed vegetables with apricot teriyaki recipe is served over a bed of brown rice, quinoa, or couscous makes for a lovely dinner!
Mixed stir fry instructions
- Keep a pan, add 3tbs oil, fry fish (well done) remove, cut into pieces and keep.
- In the same oil add prawns add little salt and fry for 5min remove and keep.
- Now add remaning oil and fry all the other ingredients except dry fruits, rosemary, crushed chilli, egg and fish.
- Fry for 5 min in medium flame, take out and let it cool.
- Add vinegar, chilli, rosemary, egg, fish, salt and mix well. Serve with toasted bread, or roti.
Stir Fry Mixed Vegetables served over rice and corn on the cob. Whisk the sauce together and pour it in. This quick and easy version of Chap Chai (Stir Fry Mixed Vegetables) is suitable for every day or festive occasions. Toss everything into a pan and stir it around until it's cooked through. But there are quite a few key components to getting… Mixed Vegetable Stir-Fry is a a delicious and healthy recipe made with fresh vegetables like baby corn, snow peas and bean sprouts are tossed together in garlic to make this delectable stir-fry.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…