Pan Au Lait (French Rolls).
You can cook Pan Au Lait (French Rolls) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Au Lait (French Rolls)
- It’s 240 grams of Strong bread flour.
- You need 60 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 5 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 4 grams of Salt.
- It’s 25 grams of Butter.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
Pan Au Lait (French Rolls) instructions
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bread maker and allow to rise. Punch down the dough, then separate into pieces..
- Shape into nice round balls, cover with a damp cloth, and set aside for 20 minutes..
- Punch down the dough again and restore the round shapes. Mist with water and allow to rise again for 30 minutes..
- Mist with water again and bake in an oven preheated to 200 ℃ for 8-10 minutes..
- Break in half to experience the soft and moist center. The outsides are thin and crispy..
- I made bread gratin with them..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…