Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos.
You can cook Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos
- It’s 4 of Corn Tortilla.
- You need 1 cup of American Corn (boiled).
- Prepare 1.5 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Tricolor Bell Pepper 1 each.
- It’s of Onion 1 Finely Chopped.
- Prepare of Tomatoes 2 (deseeded and finely chopped).
- Prepare to taste of Black Pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Chaat Masala.
- It’s of Chilli Flakes.
Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos instructions
- In a bowl, mix together corn, mayonnaise,onions, capsicum, tomato, salt, and pepper.Refrigerate it for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Cook the tortilla on a skillet for a minute or two..
- Spread 2-3 tbsp of the corn-mayonnaise mixture on the tortilla. Spread it evenly..
- Roll it up tight and gently and refrigerate for 15 minutes. So that pinwheels can be easily made and then don't open up..
- Take it out after 15-20 minutes and Gently cut the 1 inch pieces from the rolled pinwheels..
- Repeat with remaining tortilla logs and corn-mayonnaise mixture..
- Pinwheel tacos are ready to serve. You can serve it with tomato ketchup, salsa or any dip..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…