Spicy unusual sausage goulash. COOKING WITH STASIA ___FAST, FRESH, EASY HOME COOKING Quick family meals, ultimate make-ahead recipes, & melt-in-your-mouth treats, inspired from my. The Best Spicy Goulash Recipes on Yummly Shroom Goulash With Brown Rice, American Goulash, Hungarian Goulash.
Ground cumin, chili powder and a can of Mexican diced tomatoes jazz up my goulash recipe. Even the elbow macaroni is prepared in the slow cooker. Spicy Goulash Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can cook Spicy unusual sausage goulash using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy unusual sausage goulash
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion (red or yellow).
- You need 2 of different colour pepper (red, yellow or orange).
- It’s 3 of types of freshly made German sausage 2 links each(the best quality).
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomato(14 ounce).
- Prepare 1 jar of grilled or roasted red pepper (10-14 ounce).
- It’s of Pasta like pappardella or rigatoni.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 2-3 of heap tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or 2 fresh chilies like red habenero or serrano.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2-3 table spoon of vinegar.
Essentially a goulash but spicy and not with beef. I prefer to use sausages because of the shorter cooking time. The Best Sausage Goulash Recipes on Yummly Sausage Goulash, Authentic Hungarian Goulash (gulyas), Sausage And Potato Goulash.
Spicy unusual sausage goulash instructions
- Heat a pot (cast iron is better). Slice onion. Add olive oil in a pan and cook onion and 1/2 teaspoon salt and a dash of pepper then cook at the lowest heat for 15 minutes..
- Slice peppers. Stir onion once in a while. When onions looks light brown after 15 minutes, add bell peppers then cook 20minutes more. You can add 1/2 teaspoon salt again. Taste and adjust..
- Chop the roasted pepper and add it to the pot with a can of tomatoes. Add paprika and vinegar. Cook for 10-15 minutes..
- Slice sausage bite size. Make sure to buy the best quality freshly made sausage. This time I have used: st. Fallen veal and pork, bratwurst, Munich weisswuust, garlic pork. For better taste, pan fry them lightly before adding to the pot. 4 types of sausage made enough for 5-6 people!.
- Cook 10-15 minutes more. Meanwhile cook pasta to the instruction. Papapardelle is our first choice but rigatoni or penne might work as well. Pour over to the cooked pasta and add sour cream on top..
SPICY HUNGARIAN SAUSAGE GOULASH (LECSO)Home and Feast. This Hungarian style goulash truly has more flavor that you will ever guess. It's a guaranteed way to make sure that every single bite of potatoes and sausage medallions disappears from your plate. This basic recipe is living proof that a few simple ingredients can create amazing results in the kitchen. Authentic traditional Hungarian Goulash, though, is full of flavor but loaded with fat.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…