Black Bean Burgers (Mexican style).
You can have Black Bean Burgers (Mexican style) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Burgers (Mexican style)
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of green onions, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of roasted red pepper (I used store bought), finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh mushrooms, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 tsp cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of lg eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of taco sauce.
- You need 1 of &1/2 tsp Montreal steak spice.
- Prepare pinch of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained, rinsed, patted dry.
Black Bean Burgers (Mexican style) instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spread beans evenly onto a lined baking sheet & bake for 15 mins until slightly dried out (this is important to reduce mushiness of the beans).
- Meanwhile saute olive oil, red pepper, mushrooms, green onion & minced garlic until soft. Gently blot some of the moisture out..
- Place sauteed mixture in a large bowl with the remaining ingredients (except beans). Stir together & then add the black beans. Mash with a fork, leaving some larger chunks of beans..
- Form into patties. Bake at 375 F for 10 mins each side or grill 8 mins each side. Melt cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese on top..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…