Ladybirds French Style Baked Cheese Cake ..
You can cook Ladybirds French Style Baked Cheese Cake . using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ladybirds French Style Baked Cheese Cake .
- It’s of Cheese Cake Base.
- Prepare 2 cup of sweet biscuit crumbs.
- You need 90 grams of butter ..
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Cheese Cake Filling.
- Prepare 750 grams of cream cheese – at room temp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of SRFlour – sifted.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon rind – grated.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 large of eggs – separated.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
Ladybirds French Style Baked Cheese Cake . step by step
- To Make Cheese Cake Base : Place the biscuit crumbs , cinnamon and the melted butter into a bowl and mix well to combine all thoroughly ; then press crumb mixture into and half to three quarter way up the sides of a lightly greased 8inch spring form pan (cake tin) and press in firmly ; then refrigerate until set while making the filling ..
- separate the eggs . Combine the egg Yolks , cream cheese , sifted flour , sour cream , lemon juice and rind and beat with am electric mixer until smooth and creamy . in a separate bowl , beat the egg whites until soft peaks form then gradually add the sugar to the egg white mix and beat till sugar dissolves then gently fold the milk through the egg white mix . now gradually beat the egg white mixture into the cheese mixture until smooth and creamy ..
- Assembling and Cooking the Cheese Cake : Take the chilled prepared base out of the refrigerator and gently pour all the prepared cheese mixture into the cheese Cake crust , then place in a moderate to low over , about 150°C , for 50 minutes till cooked through and set . once cooked remove from heat and let cool before removing from spring form pan ..
- once cooled completely remove from spring form and place on serving plate and place in refrigerator until needed for serving . slice and serve cold with cream and toppings of your choice . enjoy . 🙂 ..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…