Mike's French Honey Butter Spread.
You can have Mike's French Honey Butter Spread using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's French Honey Butter Spread
- It’s of Breads.
- You need 2 of large Fresh & Warmed Artisanal French Or Baguette Loaves [left whole].
- You need of Honey Butter Spread.
- It’s 4 cup of Tillamook Or Other Quality Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Quality Honey [or, to taste].
- You need of Honey Butter Spread Options.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Vanilla Bean [seeded] Or, 1/3 tsp Quality Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Fresh Ground Cinnamon.
Mike's French Honey Butter Spread step by step
- Cut butter into large even chunks and place in bowl..
- Lay out butter in bowl for 20 minutes at room temperature before mixing. Or, slightly heat at 50% in microwave. Too high of heat will break down the structure of your butter so try not to over heat..
- Also, add 1 1/4 cup honey to melted, salted butter..
- Add in options of vanilla and cinnamon if desired..
- With an electric beater, mix on medium for 2-3 minutes until honey butter is whipped, airy and creamy..
- Scoop honey butter into one smaller serving bowl..
- Keep at room temperature until you're ready to smear it on your warm French Bread or Baguettes. Or, if your butter is pre-made, bring to room temperature before serving..
- Hand tear Baguettes and smear on warm butter or dip torn bread pieces directly into honey butter bowl..
- Authors Notes: * 1 This spread goes great on any warm bread or even dishes that require a sweet butter base. From biscuits to croissants, to ciabatta to cornbread, to corn on the cob to waffles. This recipe just works! * 2 You can also make this honey butter spread recipe your own by going salt free, increasing or decreasing the honey amounts, adding cream or employing additional spices. This basic recipe can be made into a garlic or chili flavored spread as well. * 3 You can serve this spread with jams or jellies, assorted sharp – light cheeses and Prosciuttos. Additionally, light fruity and buttery wines such as a pale Sauvignon or even a hearty Merlot or Cabernet each pair well with this spread..
- Bonjour femme and Bon appétit!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…