Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos. Brown beef in a large skillet. Expand your taco constructing skills and double your taco delight with this easy and super-satisfying recipe. Here is how you achieve it.
Taco Bell Copycat Double Decker Tacos. Can't decide between soft shell or hard tacos? Well, who says you have to? You can cook Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of taco seasoning packet.
- Prepare 10 (8 inch) of flour tortillas.
- It’s 12 of hard taco shells.
- You need 1 of small can refried beans.
- Prepare of Shredded queso fresco.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar.
- You need of Prepared pico de guillo.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Lime wedges.
Trust Taco Bell to put their creative spin on the Italian classic. This double-decker pizza is the stuff of legends! It's so sinful and decadent, you won't be able to stop. After the advent of the Why Pay More!
Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos step by step
- Brown beef in a large skillet. Drain off fat. Add taco seasoning and 2/3 cup water. Cook until water evaporates..
- Meanwhile get all of your toppings chopped and ready to go. Get the beans heated and seasoned to taste..
- Heat a dry pan over medium low heat. Toast tortillas on each side a few seconds. Just until they start to brown..
- Spread beans evenly over tortillas. Sprinkle queso fresco over beans. Place hard shell on top. Fill hard shell with beef. Then onions and pico. Squeeze a lime wedge over. Add cheddar cheese, sour cream, and cilantro. Fold and serve immediately. Enjoy..
These Double Decker Tacos are a copycat from the well known taco chain. Crunchy tacos are wrapped in a soft flour tortilla with refried beans for the best of both worlds in the form of tacos. I went to college in sort of a small town in North Carolina so at night, when we were all super bored. Copycat of the Taco Bell Double Decker Tacos. The size of the flour tortillas depends on the size of the corn taco shells.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…