Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling.
You can cook Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling
- You need 2 of whole chickens, quartered.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 packs of chicken fajita seasoning.
- It’s 1 block of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of Rotel with Habanero (hot).
- You need 1 of large can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 of small container of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of regular can of corn.
- You need 1 of medium container of your favorite chili (green or red, not Texas style) or salsa.
Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling instructions
- Quarter chickens and cube breasts. Or season whole (with fajita seasoning).
- Pressure cook chicken with fajita seasoning and 2 cups water for 25 mins on high setting. Then remove all bones and shred. I prefer a hand held potato masher. Or bear paws. After shredded, clean the pressure cooker pot and add the chicken back in..
- Drain all canned ingredients and then add to the pressure cooker pot, under heat. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and canned goods then stir until everything is blended..
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 5 minutes on low pressure..
- After cooking, simply stir and serve as a dip, over tortilla chips, fill a burrito or quesadilla. Remember to cover with your favorite shredded or liquid cheese..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…