Veg hakka noodles in Mexican style. Hakka Noodles – Use any Indian brand of Hakka Noodles. I have used Ching's Hakka Noodles. Here is how you achieve that.
These are boiled al dente and then stir fried in a Chinese wok with oil. Get Fresh Mixed Veg Hakka Noodles delivered at your doorstep from FreshMenu. Classic hakka style noodles loaded with veggies like carrot, beans, onion, cabbage, bell peppers, mushrooms that are stir-fried along with delicious noodles and seasoning Perfectly a great meal to have anytime of. You can cook Veg hakka noodles in Mexican style using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg hakka noodles in Mexican style
- Prepare 1 pack of hakk noodles.
- You need 1 cup of guacamole.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 of full cabbage grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark kidney beans boiled.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot salsa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic sliced.
Perfect for Lunchbox and you can add as many veggies as you like. I usually buy BlueDragon's whole wheat noodles. You can use either black pepper powder or chilli powder to add spice to the noodles. Street style Vegetable Hakka Noodles are easy to make at home!
Veg hakka noodles in Mexican style step by step
- First add noodles in boiling water with addition of salt and oil around tbsp.
- Now in another pan add 1 tbsp around oil then add garlic and onion.saute for 2 minutes and then add other all the ingredients and spices then saute well for softened the cabbage.
- When cabbage looks softened and other side noodles got boil.rinse noodles in cold water to make them nonsticky.add boiled noodles to prepared mixture..
- Just mix well at high flame for 2 minutes then turn off the gas bcuz everything prepared already.enjoy.stay safe stay healthy and happy with me.
These make a quick weeknight dinner, pair them with your favorite Indo-Chinese dish for a meal! Typically, the Indian style vegetable hakka noodles have the following vegetables in it – onion, cabbage, bell. Hakka Noodles are easy and delicious wok tossed noodles. Thin noodles are tossed with veggies and sauces on high flame to make this Chinese delicacy. Veg hakka noodles is an Indo-Chinese preparation that is made by tossing boiled noodles and stir fried vegetables in Chinese sauces.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…