German chocolate cake mix cookies. Got this from the back of the cake mix box. I bought the mix just for the recipe. Course I love anything CHOCOLATE, so my fate was sealed.
They're easy to make, so delicious, and only four ingredients! Follow along with Never Ending Journeys for more fun Travel Tips and Ideas! Have YOU ever tried German Chocolate Cookies? You can have German chocolate cake mix cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of German chocolate cake mix cookies
- It’s 1 box of duncan hines german choc cake mix.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of veg oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 1 cup of white choc morsels.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
This is a delicious and easy cookie recipe. Mom makes us a German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookie. These one-bowl cookies are quick and easy! Starting with a box of cake mix allows you to spend more time choosing fun add-ins, like chocolate chips.
German chocolate cake mix cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- mix all ingredients in a bowl by hand.
- chill mixture in freezer for 30-45 mins.
- make tablespoon size balls out of chilled mixture and place (spread out about an inch from each other) on a greased cookie sheet.
- bake for 13-15 minutes.
Enjoy these delicious chocolate cake mix cookies that are ready in less than hour – perfect for German cuisine. A moist and delicious German chocolate cake mix cookie, topped with a hearty amount of homemade coconut pecan frosting. This cake mix cookie recipe for German Chocolate Cookies calls for several yummy additions – chocolate chips, rolled oats, and raisins – making these deliciously sweet and chunky cookies your family will love! German Chocolate Cookies Made With Cake Mix. They were a big hit around my house!
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…