Single Serving Beef Taco. Single Serving Beef Taco is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Here is how you can achieve it.
It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Here is how you can achieve it. This single serving taco casserole is prepared very much like a lasagna. You can cook Single Serving Beef Taco using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Single Serving Beef Taco
- It’s of Everything to do with the beef😂.
- Prepare To taste of Beef of choice (But not ground beef).
- You need As needed of Beef marinade (I used a soy sauce and lemon based marinade).
- It’s 3-5 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need to taste of Onions and garlic, chopped,.
- Prepare as needed of Olive/Vegetable oil,.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Paprika and salt,.
- It’s as needed of Water/Beef stock,.
- Prepare of For assembly.
- You need of Avocado slices/ Guacamole.
- Prepare of Salsa of choice (I recommend tomato pineapple).
- It’s of Herbs of choice (Coriander, Cilantro,etc), optional.
- Prepare of Yoghurt sauce (Recipe below).
- Prepare of Yoghurt sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt/greek yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of small garlic, finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- You need to taste of Black pepper,.
Instead of noodle layers between the spiced ground beef, I used store-bought tostadas. The tostadas I used fit perfectly in my round and square baking dishes. If you can't find tostadas at your grocery, cracked taco shells would. From Korean beef tacos to cheeseburger tacos, find dozens of unique taco recipes, as well as plenty of the classic version.
Single Serving Beef Taco instructions
- First, marinate the beef for at least 1 hour..
- After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare..
- Take it out and cut into bit size pieces..
- In the same pot (don't rinse it) add in the onions and garlic and sautée until fragrant, add in the remaining marinade, tomato puree, water or stock, lemon juice and season and cook until slightly thick and bubbly..
- Then, add in the beef and cook stirring frequently until the beef is cooked to your taste..
- For the yoghurt sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and leave for about 5 minutes to absorb more of the garlic flavour..
- Char the tortilla in a pan and wrap around a rolling pin for about 30 seconds to hold it's shape..
- Finally, assemble the taco in whatever order you prefer. Enjoy!.
Serve in a taco salad presentation (on top of shredded lettuce with avocado, onion, salsa, sour cream, cilantro, and lime wedges) or as appetizers. Taco soup with ground beef blends all of flavors of your favorite american-style tacos into a hearty, comforting bowl of YUM. Taco Soup Ingredients: ground beef, diced onion, bell peppers, garlic, jalapeno, canned tomatoes One serving supplies full daily doses of both Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Assemble your own tacos with a tasty beef filling, salsas and sides. Choose recipes using either For a relaxed, pick-and-mix supper combine this easy beef taco recipe with your favourite salsas, sides Sure to be a family favourite, serve up these simple beef steak wraps with avocado, soured cream.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…