Maxine's German Cauliflower Soup.
You can have Maxine's German Cauliflower Soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maxine's German Cauliflower Soup
- You need 8 cup of water.
- You need 3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 5 each of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of cream of wheat.
- You need 1 packages of keilbasa or smoked sausage, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 head of large Cauliflower.
Maxine's German Cauliflower Soup step by step
- Wash cauliflower and put into a large kettle/pot.
- Add water and salt, bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer until very tender.
- Mash with potato masher.
- Add keilbasa,bouillon,and butter; bring to boil.
- Stir in cream of wheat.
- Cook 5 minutes; add salt to taste.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…